Offering therapy services for adolescents and adults in and around Lagrangeville, New York
As of July 2021, I am accepting new clients for Couples and Co-parenting work only, including referrals to my Couples Group and my Co-parenting Support Group.
My sessions are either by video call using teletherapy.io, or in-office sessions for clients who have been vaccinated.
- Session Format: Couple, Family, Group, Individual
- Demographic Specialty:
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread: they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalized treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- Session fee for 50-minute individual, couples and family sessions: $100
- Session fee for 75-minute Couples Group: $40 per couple per session or $150 for 4 sessions
- Session fee for 75-minute Co-parenting Support Group: $25 per session (paid as $100 for 4 sessions)
- Empire Plan/NYSHIP, MVP (except MVP Medicaid), Emblem Health/GHI, Beacon Health Options, Cigna, Aetna, CDPHP, Kingston Trust Fund ( I am unable to accept Medicaid and Medicare plans)
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a late cancellation fee of $40.